Algorithm research paper is an assignment that has to be written precisely according to the structure set by your teacher. Consequently, the first thing to do after receiving an Algorithm research paper topic is to get recommendation from your examiner on the outline of the paper.
Algorithm research paper structure is often organized in the way described below:
1) Algorithm research paper introduction: this section presents overall information on your topic and can be divided into the following subsections:
- introduction of your issue;
- goals and objectives of your research;
- thesis statement of your Algorithm research paper.
2) Background information on the subject of your research: here you need to incorporate all theoretical data you have found.
3) Research procedure description: this part focuses on your research, its methodology, the timeline and the results that you expect to receive.
4) Algorithm research paper’s analysis section: you are supposed to reveal some analytical thinking skills by interpreting the results you have received in your own words.
5) Algorithm research paper’s conclusion: this section is always based on the revision of the most important points of a paper, your own vision of an issue and suggestions for improvement of the further research procedure.
6) Algorithm research paper’s Reference page: any serious paper should incorporate some literature sources, which are listed at the end of your writing. So, Reference page is really a must for an A+ Algorithm research paper.
If your course examiner asked you to prepare an outline for the Algorithm research paper on your own, you can stick to the structure presented above adjusting it to the requirements and the topic you have received.