Actually, the dissertation is the investigation of the student’s critical, analytical thinking and investigating abilities. Writing a Marketing dissertation is not an easy task because in fact, there is a need in investigating of certain Marketing dissertation topic and which should be important and significant. That does not mean that the data resulted should be immediately used in the sphere studied, but it is necessary for the topic to be of a real importance.
The characteristics of good Marketing dissertation topics:
When you are deciding on the Marketing dissertation topics you should keep in mind certain characteristics of good Marketing dissertation topics. Hardly you will manage to follow all the requirements for choosing Marketing dissertation topics neglecting your own likes and dislikes, but, at least, consider your topic in the relation to the given characteristics of good Marketing dissertation topics.
- Your marketing dissertation topic should be worth investigating which means there should be a certain need in its investigation;
- The task should be clear and real enough to be achieved in a certain period of time;
- The Marketing dissertation topic should be of a great interest for you otherwise there would be no motives to conduct your investigation;
- The research area should be open for the further investigations;
- The research facilities should be available to you.
Proceeding to writing your Marketing dissertation you should feel the problem is worthwhile and important to investigate, otherwise you may loose your enthusiasm for writing your Marketing dissertation because of the routine work which may kill your desire.
Thus, the Marketing dissertation topics should match the student’s interest and capabilities. That is one of the reasons why he/she should estimate carefully his/her abilities and interests and to find out whether they really match the offered project.